Paul Terry Consulting Group competencies are unique in how they are defined and described. Rather than a “one sizes fits all” approach, or focusing on a job title, or describing how to do something faster/better, we define each competency by showing how the successful behaviors for a given competency change over time as shown below (moving from ‘Building a Foundation’ to ‘Driving Strategic Results’), regardless of a person’s title or whether they have people management responsibilities. This approach allows the competencies to have broad applicability and enable people to map out and truly own their development.
Individual Leadership (Self)
- Demonstrates Critical Thinking Skills
- Demonstrates Interpersonal Savvy and Rapport
- Develops Capacity
- Displays Resiliency
- Exemplifies Ownership, Drive and Initiative
- Exhibits Analytical Capability
- Exhibits Detail Orientation
- Shows Courage
Shaping the Future (Strategy)
- Creates Strategic Alignment
- Demonstrates Customer Centricity
- Develops Thought Leadership
- Drives Insight Creation and Activation
- Enables Business Transformation
DOWNLOAD A FREE COMPLETE SAMPLE COMPETENCY
FILL OUT THE FORM FOR A CUSTOM EXAMPLE COMPETENCY
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you need clarification on our pricing, packages, or just have immediate questions, please contact us through email or phone. Our team is happy to help provide you with additional details or a sample of our competencies.