Exhibits Systems Thinking Capability
- Thinks holistically and proactively manages the “white space” between processes, functions and organizational structure
- Takes into account the effect of major improvements or changes in one area on other parts of the organization
- Examines the interactions of the parts of the system to determine larger patterns
- Seeks to understand the underlying causes that impede or affect system performance or outcomes
- Creates solutions that address broader systemic needs
DOWNLOAD A FREE COMPLETE SAMPLE COMPETENCY
FILL OUT THE FORM FOR A CUSTOM EXAMPLE COMPETENCY
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you need clarification on our pricing, packages, or just have immediate questions, please contact us through email or phone.