Strategic Thinking & Agility™*
Overview: Strategic Thinking & Agility™ is a one-day** workshop that teaches participants five applied disciplines that are crucial to high performance in highly dynamic environments:
- Discipline One: Systems Thinking
- Discipline Two: Value Creation
- Discipline Three: Trade-off Discipline
- Discipline Four: Rapid Response
- Discipline Five: Strategic Networking
Objectives: Following the successful completion of this course, participants will be able to apply the following five strategic thinking & agility tools to improve their (1) systems thinking, (2) value creation, and (3) rapid response:
- Consequence Map (Systems Thinking)
- Systems Map (Systems Thinking)
- Cost/Value Matrix (Value Creation)
- VCTR Framework (Value Creation)
- Rapid Response Cycle (Rapid Response)
Audience: Individual contributors and people leaders.
Delivery: Current version is instructor-led classroom.
*This course is offered in partnership with LeaderFactor. Paul Terry is a senior partner and certified facilitator with LeaderFactor.
**Course can be modified for half-day delivery if required.