Many organizations have invested significant resources in creating processes and tools to help their people develop, but in some cases they aren’t seeing the results they expected from these investments. Employees may also feel that the organization is not doing enough to support their development. We help organizations strengthen their existing development frameworks and, where needed, help clients create a culture of development and the structure to make it happen.
- Helping organizations define an enterprise development strategy
- Auditing current development practices for leverage opportunities and improvements to existing systems
- Providing senior management the information they need to sponsor and implement the development strategy
- Creating tools and process to maximize the ROI in employee development
- Helping managers engage in and successfully execute their role in the development process
• Improved employee capability to meet business needs
• Higher employee retention
• Greater levels of engagement
• More positions filled with internal candidates
• Increased employee ownership for career development
• Demonstrated manager support for employee career development
• Deeper “bench strength” to meet current and future leadership needs
Our approaching usually involves a combination of in-person meetings, phone coaching, assessments and interaction with sponsors and other resources as needed.